An updated statement from Peter Beales Roses & Peter Beales Garden Centre
Coronavirus/COVID-19 - 12/05/2020
Mail Order Deliveries
Over the past few weeks we have been working hard to make sure that our staff are able to operate within a safe environment and that our customers’ orders can start to go out safely. We are currently working through the orders we have taken during the lockdown period, whilst adhering to the parcel limitations that have been imposed by our courier. Current estimated delivery times are around 3-4 weeks from time of order and deliveries will be sent out in strict order rotation. Please bear with us whilst we adapt to new ways of working and thank you once again for your patience and understanding during this challenging time.
Garden Centre and Gardens
We are pleased to announce to our customers that the Garden Centre and Gardens will re-open tomorrow (Wednesday 13th May) following the Governments approval earlier this week. The Garden Centre will now return to being open 9am - 5pm Monday to Saturday and 10am - 4pm on Sundays. We would like to reassure our customers that the health and safety of our visitors and staff remains our highest priority. For this reason, upon visiting the Garden Centre you will notice that we have put a number of safety precautions in place to adhere to the Governments advice and to keep our visitors safe. We politely ask, for the health and safety of not only yourselves but that of others around you, that the Governments advice around social distancing and hand washing are adhered to at all times. Thank you.
The following procedures have now been put in place until further notice to make the Garden Centre as safe as possible.
- If you feel unwell please do not visit us.
- As per Government guidelines we encourage you to wear a face mask / scarf when visiting us.
- All trolleys will be sanitised before and after each use.
- In certain areas there will be a one way system in place to follow. Please follow the signed route. If you miss anything please do not go back, simply follow the one way system and go round again.
- The Rose Gardens will be open for you to enjoy, all we ask is that you follow the social distancing rules inside and outside the garden centre.
- Only a limited number of customers will be allowed in the store at any time, on a one in one out basis.
- No large parties or groups currently permitted.
- We will not be loading any customers vehicles. Please only purchase what you can safely carry and load yourself.
- To reduce any prolonged contact with our team they will only be offering limited advice. Our team have been instructed not to be personal shoppers, but of course we are more than happy to point you in the right direction.
- Please expect queuing during busy periods in order to gain access to the garden centre and also when paying for goods.
- Strict procedures will be in place at the tills. Till screens have been fitted for the protection of all.
- Please be aware that we will only be accepting card / contactless payments.
- *UPDATE 16/06/20* Toilet facilities have now re-opened.
- Please be patient kind, and respectful to our team, we are here to help you and make your visit as safe as possible.
- Please note that all the above procedures are subject to amendments in accordance with government guidelines.
- The Restaurant will also remain temporarily closed until further notice
We look forward to welcoming you in the near future.