Update from Peter Beales Roses regarding Coronavirus / Covid-19
An updated statement from Peter Beales Roses & Peter Beales Garden Centre - 19/07/2021
Mail Order Deliveries
Please note that all orders are shipped out in strict order rotation. Currently, our despatch team are working hard to ship all orders as quickly as possible and plan to continue to do so throughout any new restrictions, whilst strictly following the necessary safety procedures set out by the Government. Current estimated delivery times can be found on product pages and on the basket page.
Covid-19 safety guidelines for visitors
Please note that although the Government removed all legal Covid-19 safety requirements on 19th July, the health and safety of our visitors and staff remain our highest priority. For this reason, you will notice a number of safety precautions and guidelines in place during your visit to the Garden Centre, Restaurant and Gardens. We politely ask, for the health and safety of not only yourselves but that of others around you, that the advice around social distancing, mask-wearing and hand washing are adhered to at all times. More information about what to expect during your visit can be found below.
GARDEN CENTRE, GARDENS AND ROSARIUM RESTAURANT – WE ARE OPEN!
The Garden Centre and Gardens re-opened on Saturday 27th February 2021. We are open daily - 9am - 5pm Monday to Saturday and 10am - 4pm on Sundays and Bank Holidays. We are delighted to confirm that the Rosarium Restaurant has also now re-opened for both indoor and outdoor dining. The Rosarium Restaurant is open daily - 9am - 4.30pm Monday to Saturday and 10am - 3.30pm on Sundays and Bank Holidays. Please see below for more information.
The following procedures have been put in place until further notice to make the Garden Centre as safe as possible. (Please scroll down to see Restaurant procedures).
- If you feel unwell please do not visit us.
- We kindly request that masks are worn at all times inside the garden centre and we strongly encourage you to do so at all times whilst on site.
- The Rose Gardens are open for you to enjoy, all we ask is that you follow the social distancing rules inside and outside the garden centre.
- To reduce any prolonged contact with our team they will only be offering limited advice. Our team have been instructed not to be personal shoppers, but of course, we are more than happy to point you in the right direction.
- Please expect queuing during busy periods in order to gain access to the garden centre and also when paying for goods.
- Strict procedures will be in place at the tills. Till screens have been fitted for the protection of all.
- Please be aware that we will only be accepting card / contactless payments.
- *UPDATE 16/06/20* Toilet facilities have now re-opened.
- Please be patient, kind, and respectful to our team, we are here to help you and make your visit as safe as possible.
- Please note that all the above procedures are subject to amendments in accordance with government guidelines.
During these challenging times, we are pleased to see that the Government has recognised that Garden Centres continue to be not only one of the most Covid secure retail environments but that gardening also provides a much-needed form of exercise, escapism and sanctuary.
Thank you once again for your continued support and understanding during this global crisis and we look forward to welcoming you. – David Durrant, Garden Centre Manager.
The restaurant is now open with indoor & outdoor dining available...
When visiting the Rosarium Restaurant, please note -
- We kindly request that masks are worn at all times indoors, except when seated at a table in the restaurant and/or you are exempt.
- Booking is not essential but is strongly advised as tables have been carefully placed to ensure suitable social distancing and spaces are therefore limited.
- We will continue to ask for track and trace information for all diners.
- Please note that diners must order, eat and drink whilst seated.
- Customers may only come to the self-service counter in order to pay.
- Please do not move tables as they have been carefully laid out to enable adequate social distancing.
- We are currently unable to cater for groups larger than 10 without prior agreement from the Restaurant Manager.
The restaurant also backs onto our stunning rose gardens, which provides visitors with a lovely outdoor space to dine and relax.
We look forward to welcoming you! - Chris Heywood, Head Chef / Restaurant Manager.