Update from Peter Beales Roses regarding Coronavirus / Covid-19
An updated statement from Peter Beales Roses & Peter Beales Garden Centre - 27/02/2021
Mail Order Deliveries
Please note that all orders are shipped out in strict order rotation. Currently, our despatch team are working hard to ship all orders as quickly as possible and plan to continue to do so throughout any new restrictions, whilst strictly following the necessary safety procedures set out by the Government. Current estimated delivery times can be found on product pages and on the basket page.
GARDEN CENTRE AND GARDENS – WE ARE OPEN!
The Garden Centre and Gardens re-opened on Saturday 27th February 2021. We are now open daily - 9am - 5pm Monday to Saturday and 10am - 4pm on Sundays.
*Please see below for an update on Click and Collect of Bare Root Rose orders*
We would like to reassure our customers that the health and safety of our visitors and staff remains our highest priority. For this reason, upon visiting the Garden Centre you will notice that we have put a number of safety precautions in place to adhere to the Government's advice and to keep our visitors safe. We politely ask, for the health and safety of not only yourselves but that of others around you, that the Government's advice around social distancing and hand washing are adhered to at all times.
The following procedures have been put in place until further notice to make the Garden Centre as safe as possible.
- If you feel unwell please do not visit us.
- As per the law you must wear a face mask/scarf when inside the garden centre and we strongly encourage you to do so at all times whilst on site.
- All trolleys will be sanitised before and after each use.
- In certain areas, there will be a one-way system in place to follow. Please follow the signed route. If you miss anything please do not go back, simply follow the one-way system and go round again.
- The Rose Gardens will be open for you to enjoy, all we ask is that you follow the social distancing rules inside and outside the garden centre.
- Only a limited number of customers will be allowed in the store at any time, on a one in one out basis.
- No large parties or groups currently permitted.
- We will not be loading any customer’s vehicles. Please only purchase what you can safely carry and load yourself.
- To reduce any prolonged contact with our team they will only be offering limited advice. Our team have been instructed not to be personal shoppers, but of course we are more than happy to point you in the right direction.
- Please expect queuing during busy periods in order to gain access to the garden centre and also when paying for goods.
- Strict procedures will be in place at the tills. Till screens have been fitted for the protection of all.
- Please be aware that we will only be accepting card / contactless payments.
- *UPDATE 16/06/20* Toilet facilities have now re-opened.
- Please be patient, kind, and respectful to our team, we are here to help you and make your visit as safe as possible.
- Please note that all the above procedures are subject to amendments in accordance with government guidelines.
During these challenging times, we are pleased to see that the Government has recognised that Garden Centres continue to be not only one of the most Covid secure retail environments but that gardening also provides a much-needed form of exercise, escapism and sanctuary.
Thank you once again for your continued support and understanding during this global crisis and we look forward to welcoming you in the near future.
Click and Collect of Bare Root Roses
The click and collect service for bare root rose orders resumed on Saturday 27th February. All click and collect bare root rose orders must be collected by Sunday 21st March at the latest. Customers MUST give us 3 working days’ notice of the day in which they wish to collect their roses. This is to give us sufficient time to be able to prepare your order and to collect it from our rose fields. Thank you.
Restaurant temporarily CLOSED until further notice
In full support of the Government’s latest initiative to try to control the spread of the Coronavirus throughout England, the Rosarium Restaurant has now temporarily closed its doors to customers until further notice.
We look forward to a time when we will once again be able to welcome back diners to our restaurant. - Chris Heywood, Head Chef / Restaurant Manager.